Show more sports
Coverage By Sport/Event
Click to view the sport of your choice.
Reasons to Buy
- Season Sports Fees Are Non-Refundable: Most sports and events organizers operate with a “No Refund Policy”. An injury, illness, or job transfer for example would have you forfeiting these fees and related travel costs.
- Injuries Happen: It’s the number one reason athletes miss participating in sporting events and sometimes an entire season!
- Tournament, Camp or Race Fees Are Non-Refundable: Once you sign up and pay to enter an event, the fees are most likely non-refundable. Rainouts, blizzards, travel interruption, unsafe conditions are some of the reason why event organizers may have to cancel. Their financial planning commitments may not allow for refunds
- Weather Can Be A Game Stopper: Unpredictable weather can wreak havoc on any tournament, camp, race or event you are scheduled to attend.
- Airlines and Travel are Unpredictable: Canceled flights, delays, lost equipment and baggage are reasons that would prevent you from participating in your scheduled event, especially if you have non-refundable tickets.
- Premiums are Affordable: The Registration Saver policy is inexpensive when compared to your overall costs associated with your child competing.
- Claims are Handled Promptly and Professionally: Travel Guard provides a dedicated claims operation that will efficiently evaluate and process any claim with personalized service.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Single Event Registration Insurance Plan, click here.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Multi Event Registration Insurance Plan, click here.
Coverage may vary by state.
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim please call 866.690.6859.