Reasons To Buy
Coverage may vary by state.
- No Refund Policy: Most event organizers, including those for sports activities (i.e. tournaments, camps and races) have a strict “No Refund Policy” as it relates to registration costs. Unforeseen incidents, including inclement weather, injuries, illness and other events would have you forfeiting these fees.
- Travel Costs Covered: Typically the largest expense involved in participating or attending an event is the travel related costs. Our single event policy allows you to include those costs when applying for coverage.
- Injuries Happen: It’s the number one reason athletes are unable to participate and sometimes miss an entire season!
- Weather can be a Game Stopper: Weather can be a Game Stopper: Unpredictable weather can wreak havoc on any event, including a tournament, camp, race or any event you’re scheduled to attend.
- Sporting Events are Expensive: Why not protect your investment with a valuable policy?
- Premiums are Affordable: The Registration Saver policy is inexpensive when compared to your overall costs associated with attending or competing in events.
- Claims are Handled Promptly and Professionally: AIG provides a dedicated claims operation that will efficiently evaluate and process any claim with personalized service.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Single Event Registration Insurance Plan, click here.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Multi Event Registration Insurance Plan, click here.
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim please call 866.690.6859.